A little sesame seed can go a long way!
Sesame seed is a nutty, aromatic seed that has been used for centuries in cooking and baking. It is high in protein, fiber, minerals and vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin and niacin. It imparts an irresistible crunch to breads, pastries and other baked goods. Sesame seeds can also be toasted for added flavor or ground into tahini paste which makes a delicious addition to hummus or salad dressings. Enjoy the health benefits of sesame seeds with every bite!
- High source of beneficial fats, dietary fiber and protein
- Rich in minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc which supports healthy bones and metabolism
- Good source of antioxidants including vitamin E that can help boost immunity
- Naturally low calorie snack due to its high fiber content
- Nutritious bread topping or crunchy addition to salads for added flavor