Kiss beneath the Mistletoe, for love and luck to bestow!
Mistletoe Herb (viscum album) is a traditional medicinal herb with many health benefits. It has been used for centuries to treat various ailments, from headaches and colds to diabetes and heart disease. Mistletoe contains flavonoids, phenolic acids, terpenes and other compounds that have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which can help reduce inflammation in the body while boosting the immune system. This powerful herb can also aid digestion by stimulating appetite, reducing nausea and relieving constipation . Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing. Use only under the care of an experienced healthcare practitioner.This herb is often mixed with other botanicals and not usually taken by itself.
- Can help reduce inflammation
- Helps soothe colds and other respiratory ailments
- Rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for overall health and wellbeing
- Can improve the immune system
- Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing. Use only under the care of an experienced healthcare practitioner