Saw Palmetto Berries: The perfect berry for a healthy you!
Saw Palmetto Berries (serenoa repens) are a small, dark fruit that grows on the saw palmetto tree. The berries have been used for centuries by Native Americans for their medicinal properties. Saw palmetto is most commonly used to treat urinary and reproductive problems in men, but it is also sometimes used to treat hair loss
- Some benefits of saw palmetto berries include:
- They can improve urinary tract and bladder health
- They may help to increase sexual drive and function
- Saw palmetto berries are rich in antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage
- Some people believe that saw palmetto berries can help with hair loss, although more research is needed to confirm this