An adventure awaits in the wild lettuce!
Wild Lettuce (lactuca canadensis) is a unique, edible plant native to North America. It has striking yellow flowers and dark green leaves that are packed with vitamins and minerals. Wild lettuce is a great source of potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc as well as flavonoids and polyphenols which have antioxidant properties. Its mild flavor makes it an excellent addition to salads or other dishes - it even makes a delicious tea! Try some today for all the health benefits nature has to offer!
- A natural way to reduce pain and inflammation
- Supports nervous system health naturally
- Has calming, sedativelike effect on mind and body when taken in moderation
- Contains bitter principalities reported to be beneficial for digestion
- Nutritionally dense with plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants