There are two main forms of calcium, Calcium carbonate and Calcium Citrate.
- Calcium carbonate is more commonly available and is both inexpensive and convenient. Due to its dependence on stomach acid for absorption, calcium carbonate is absorbed most efficiently when taken with food.
- Calcium citrate is absorbed equally well when taken with or without food. Calcium citrate is also useful for people with achlorhydria, inflammatory bowel disease, or absorption disorders .(1)
- Our Calcium Citrate powder has the advantage for optimum absorption!
- It contains 21% available calcium which is the highest quality calcium.
- Calcium citrate is also a safe food additive.
- Use : take 1 l level teaspoon powder (about 3.5 grams powder, that is 735 mg Calcium) in one glass of water or juice, 1 to 3 times daily.