Our Cajeput ( melaleuca cajuputi) essential oil comes from Australia. It is steam distilled .
The natural chemical called cineole is found in abundance in cajeput essential oil. Cineole can cause the skin surface to warm which helps to relieve pain. This why it is an ingredient in Tiger Balm.
All of our essential oils are 100 % pure and GC/MS analyzed.
For a warming massage oil combine together :
- 4 drops of Cajeput Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Palmarosa Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Marjoram Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Sweet Fennel Essential oil
- 2 ounces of a carrier oil ( like Grapeseed or Jojoba )
Mix together for warming massage that will increase circulation and comfort.
HInt: leave the carrier oil out of the recipe and this combination would make a great diffuser formula for anxious, cranky people with a head cold.