100 capsules of 300mg
St. John’s wort can weaken the effects of many medicines, including crucially important medicines such as
- Birth control pills
- Cyclosporine, which prevents the body from rejecting transplanted organs
- Digoxin, a heart medication
- Some HIV drugs including indinavir
- Some cancer medications including irinotecan
- Warfarin, an anticoagulant (blood thinner).
- Taking St. John’s wort with certain antidepressants or other drugs that affect serotonin, a substance produced by nerve cells, may lead to increased serotonin-related side effects, which may be potentially serious.
- St. John’s wort may cause increased sensitivity to sunlight.